Kyushu University accepts many international students through a variety of programs.
Check out the list below to see which program is best for you.
- ■Degree Programs
- ■Non-degree programs
- Auditing student
- Research student
- Internship student / Short-term visiting student
- Exchange student
*Determine your status at the University after discussing it with your prospective academic supervisor. Enrollment procedures are based on your student status.
- ■Chinese Government Graduate Student Overseas Study Program [国家建設高水平大学公派研究生項目]
- ■Find your prospective supervisor
- You must find your supervisor in advance if you want to study /research at Kyushu University.
- Access “Kyushu University’s Researcher Database” to find the prospective supervisor.
- Contact (Email) them.
If you want to enroll in the Graduate School of Mathematics, be sure to contact the Pre-Admission Support Desk (PSD) first instead of getting the prospective supervisor directly.
PSD will contact them on your behalf. For more information about PSD, check here.
- ■After Pre-approval /Approval
- Prepare and submit the application documents according to your student status
- Apply for VISA, accommodation, etc. through international students division
- Arrive at Kyushu University