English Language Training
The following programs and training are offered to improve English language proficiency.
- 1. Science English conversation session
- This is a free training course for studying English related to science. Students of any level, from beginner to advance, can participate in this session. Every Thursday during lunch time, group discussions are held using articles and videos related to science prepared by international student supporters.
For more information, please visit HERE.
First semester: May 12 – July 21, 11 sessions in total
Second semester: October 27-January 27, 11 sessions in total
- 2. Online English program
- From mid-August to mid-October, we offer students the opportunity to take an online English study course through “Native Camp”, an online English conversation services.
- 3. Other
- There are various opportunities to improve your English at Ito Campus, such as Language Table at SALC (The Self-Access Learning Center), workshops on IELT and TOEFL, and TOEIC seminars.
Please take advantage of them!
This kind of information is constantly updated on our SNS. Be sure to follow our accounts to stay up to date!